Job Title: UK Administrator / Customer Services
Reports to: UK Operations Manager
Contract: Full Time (42.5hrs per week)
Pro FS have a vacancy in the Administration / Customer Service team. The ideal candidate will have great communication skills, a very good level of English, will be a team player with exemplary organisational skills and have a strong ‘can do’ attitude. Experience in a similar role is not necessary. The main purpose of the role is to provide timely and accurate administrative support to the operations team. The successful candidate will also be involved in warehouse tasks when required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:-
- Dealing with ad hoc customer queries via e-mail and telephone.
- Claims management.
- Delivery scheduling.
- Customer SLA and KPI data capture plus report production.
- Assisting in co-ordination and delivery of induction training.
- Maintaining training records.
- Sourcing and purchasing stationary and consumables.
- Processing customer returns.
- General office accounts.
Core Skills Required
- Excellent written and oral English.
- I.T skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Professional telephone manner.
Desired Candidate Attributes
- Dependable and trustworthy.
- Motivated and dedicated.
- Focused and resilient.
- Ability to adapt and think on your feet.
How to Apply
Please e-mail your CV and Covering Letter to UK Operations Manager, Magdalena Kiszkiel email@example.com