Job Title: UK Administrator / Customer Services – Maternity cover
Reports to: Head of UK Operations
Type of position: Full-time (following temp to perm period)
Hours: Approx. 42 hrs per week
Primary Job Purpose:
To provide timely and accurate administrative support to Operations Team.
- Customer services – dealing with ad hoc customer queries via e-mail and telephone.
- Receiving and recording visitors and ensuring they are briefed on all health and safety policies and relevant site practices.
- Claims management.
- Delivery scheduling.
- Taking minutes and keeping meeting notes.
- Customer SLA and KPI data capture and report production.
- Assisting in co-ordination and delivery of induction training.
- Maintaining training records.
- Maintaining records of health and safety training.
- Sourcing and purchasing stationary and consumables.
- Processing customer returns.
- General office accounts.
- Flexibility to work in the warehouse if required.
- Dependable and trustworthy.
- Motivated and dedicated.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Focus and resilience.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A “can do” attitude and the ability to take ownership of designated tasks.
- Ability to adapt and think on your feet.
- Strong I.T. skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Salary: TBC.
- Holidays: 28 per year Jan to Dec or pro rata (Bank Holiday inclusive).
- Hours of work: Approx. 42 hrs per week (Two 15min paid tea breaks and 30 min unpaid lunch daily).
- Monday to Friday between 8.00am and 6.00pm.
How to Apply:
Please e-mail your CV and Covering Letter to UK Operations Manager, Magdalena Kiszkiel email@example.com