Job Title: Warehouse Operatives
Reports to: Supervisors
Contract: Full Time (40 – 42hrs per week)
Pro FS have 2 vacancies in our Pick and Pack team at the Bedford Warehouse. A ‘Goods In’ operative is required along with a General Warehouse Operative. The successful candidates will carry out a range of daily warehouse activities including efficient picking, packing, loading, replenishment and sortation. The ‘Goods In’ operative will also focus on inventory management, unloading/loading, booking in and put away.
Both positions will be expected to work efficiently and flexibly as part of a team. work alongside Warehouse Supervisors providing cover if required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:-
- Adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures, KPI’s and SLA’s as set.
- Performing within pick, pack, dispatch or goods in functions achieving best possible results.
- Data capture and computer input for billing purposes
- Undertaking training as required
- Adhering to Health and Safety best practices within the work
The ‘Goods In’ operative role also includes the following responsibilities:-
- Loading and unloading deliveries with use of mechanical equipment.
- Inventory management
- Investigate discrepancies identified during stock checks, reported claims, miss-picks etc.
- Undertake replenishment activities
Desired Candidate Attributes
- Dependable and trustworthy.
- Motivated and dedicated.
- Ability to adapt and think on your feet.
How to Apply
Please e-mail your CV and Covering Letter to UK Operations Manager, Magdalena Kiszkiel firstname.lastname@example.org